With the first day of school in sight, the end of summer is near and that means that Fall is right around the corner. Even though it’s hotter than blazes these days in sunny Southern California where CandyWarehouse is based, we decided that since it’s time for you to start planning your Autumn parties and placing those precious candy orders, that we would show off our spectacular stash of seasonal goodies in a super special Autumn Candy Buffet. It might just inspire you to set up one of your own using the same or similar candy treats.
A lot of you are so impressed by the color-coordinated candy buffets in our photo galleries and ask us which candies we used and how much filled the cute containers in our photos, so this time we thought we would clue you in with the valuable behind-the-scenes information on how we make our sweet candy buffet magic. Armed with the right information, now you can re-create the same custom candy buffet at your own event!
If our candy buffets inspire you to create your own using our delicious candies, we invite you to send us photos of your custom creation. You just might get featured in our upcoming Creative Candy Buffets by CandyWarehouse Customers gallery! Send your snazzy, high resolution images to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Autumn buffet truly features something for everyone. We incorporated delicious milk and dark chocolate confections in classy metallic foils in earth-toned hues, as well as sweet-and-salty chocolate-covered sunflower seeds Red Sunbursts. Football fans who fawn over the perfect pairing of chocolate and peanut butter delight in our charming peanut butter-filled chocolates shaped and wrapped to look just like real footballs. Kids of all ages flip when they see fruity gummy bears in festive yellow, orange and blue colors, sugary blend of candy corn and hazelnut-colored gumballs infused with yummy root beer flavor. Among our favorite show-stopping confections in this mix are Cinnamon Jawbreakers in a rich, deep red tone, and pretty bow-tied Caramel Apple Flavored Swirl Lollipops that combine pumpkin orange, avocado green and ripe strawberry red hues.
Remember, before you check out make sure you order a scoop or two so that your guests can sample your sweet buffet in style and make their own party favors to take home at your event’s end. Also, we stock so many different kinds of candy bags and containers that you’re sure to find one that fits your event’s theme perfectly.
- 1 Bag of Autumn Gummy Bears Candy: 5LB Bag
- 6 Mesh Bags of Peanut Butter Filled Chocolate Footballs in Mesh Bags: 18-Piece Box
- 1 Pound of Dark Chocolate Autumn Leaves Candy: 5LB Bag
- ½ Case of Brown Root Beer Gumballs: 850-Piece Case
- 3 1/5 Pounds of Cinnamon Jawbreakers Candy Balls: 5LB Bag
- 1 Bag of Reese’s Pieces Candy: 48-Ounce Bag
- 1 Pound, 4 Ounces of Candy Fruit Jell Slices – Lemon: 5LB Box
- 3 Pounds of Orange Rock Candy Strings: 5LB Box
- ½ Pound of Orange Rock Candy Nuggets: 4LB Tub
- ½ Pound of Red Sunbursts Sunflower Seeds: 5LB Bag
- 1 Pound of Giant Candy Corn Mix: 10LB Case
- 2 Red Unicorn Pops from Red & White Unicorn Pops: 24-Piece Display
- 2 Orange Unicorn Pops from Orange & White Unicorn Pops: 24-Piece Display
- 2 Yellow Unicorn Pops from Yellow & White Unicorn Pops: 24-Piece Display
- 2 Brown Unicorn Pops from Brown & White Unicorn Pops: 24-Piece Display
- 5 Orange Squiggly Pops from Squiggly Pops Petite Orange & White Swirled Lollipops: 48-Piece Box
- 6 Autumn Leaf Lollipops from Autumn Leaf Lollipops: 12-Piece Bag
- 3 Lollipops from Caramel Apple Flavored 2-Ounce Swirl Lollipops: 12-Piece Pack
From all of us at CandyWarehouse, we hope you have a pleasant summer’s end and wish you Fall full of happy snacking!