Guess the Names of Ten Candy Bars and Win!
Congratulations to Heather D., the winner of our Candy Bar Con
test! Thanks to everyone who played–we were impressed at how well you know your candy! Though Heather took home the prize of $50 off her next order at CandyWarehouse.com, this list of creative identifiers of all ten candies from another player made us chuckle and we think you will too:
2. Morning Commute
3. Morning Break
5. Afternoon Break
6. Evening Commute
9. Dinner Dessert
10. Midnight Snack
To hear about upcoming contests, offers and other exciting news, subscribe to our Candy Newsletter!
And the answers are…
- Baby Ruth
- Milky Way
- 3 Musketeers
- 5th Avenue
- Almond Joy
- 100 Grand
1. Eligibility: This contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old or the age of majority, whichever is older, at the time of entry. Employees of CandyWarehouse.com, Inc. and any of its parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Sponsors: CandyWarehouse.com, Inc., 215 South Douglas Street, El Segundo, CA 90245.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Contest begins on June 1, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends immediately upon June 15, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) (the “Contest Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
5. How to Enter: Email email@example.com with your numbered answers to identifying the candy bar brands pictured in the said image.
The Submission must be in English, only contain material created by entrant.
The Submission must not contain material that:
License to the Sponsor: Each entrant is the owner of, and responsible for, the Submission uploaded. Entrant grants the Sponsors the right to use his or her name and likeness, if entrant has publicly identified himself or herself with such Submission. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsors or their designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission. Released Parties (as defined in Section 9, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Submissions; all of which will be void.
Limit: Each entrant may upload one (1) Submission. Submissions received from any person in excess of the stated limit will be void. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different Accounts, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any Submission, the authorized Account holder used to register will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized Account holder.
6. Winner Determination: Sponsor will pick one winner at random from a pool of emails delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org that contain the ten (10) correct numbered answers.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising/promotion agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Submission process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated Submissions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Contest; (4) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the prizes or in any Contest-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or useor misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto). Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected or undeliverable Submissions or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third party use of any Submission.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsors in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
12. Winner: Winner will be posted and notified via email after winner confirmation is complete.
Violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
Is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, or libelous;
Promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
Is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Submission is created.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink