|Foiled Solid Milk Chocolate Easter Bunny
Delight your taste buds with this solid milk chocolate Easter bunny! It comes in a festive foil wrapping, and it’ll look spectacular sitting on Easter candy tables or inside Easter baskets.
Here’s what you’ll need:
First place the Styrofoam pieces in the decorative containers to create the base.
Next, twirl the colored ribbon around each dowel, securing the ends with tape. We chose to color coordinate the ribbon with the colored candies we used. Push the dowels deep into each Styrofoam base.
Cover the Styrofoam with some grassy moss.
Place the Styrofoam balls on the top of each dowel and push down to secure.
Now is the fun part — start pinning the Pufflettes candy to the balls! You can make any design you’d like, just have fun with it!
TIP: We prepared all of our Pufflettes candy prior to starting this project. Simply push a toothpick into the center of each Pufflette. Doing it in advance really saves time!
Mix and match colors to coordinate with your Easter celebration. Experiment with new designs and use different size Styrofoam balls to create a beautiful candy topiary forest!
Watch our complete candy topiary how-to video here.
If you’re looking for a fun and easy idea for Valentine’s Day treats, try making these cute Marshmallow Pops! They’re perfect for kids and adults to make and share on this special holiday.
Here’s what you’ll need:
We also used a glass candy dish, a Styrofoam shape to fit the candy dish and a red colored plate, all found at Michael’s Crafts store.
1. Place the Styrofoam shape in the glass candy dish and fill the dish with Sweetheart Candy Hearts and Pink Raspberry Hershey’s Hugs.
2. Pour the Red Candy Melts into the Melting Pot, and set the temperature to melt. You can also microwave the White Candy Dips tub at this time.
3. Poke the Giant Marshmallows and Heart Peeps with the lollipop sticks. Make sure the sticks are inserted deeply enough into each marshmallow.
4. Dip the marshmallows into the melted chocolate, making sure to remove any excess chocolate. Then roll the marshmallows into the candy topping of your choice.
5. Push the lollipop stick into the Styrofoam shape until it’s secure.
We also decorated marshmallows without using the lollipop sticks. Simply dip, decorate and eat!
Follow along with us while you watch the full Marshmallow Pops video here.
Valentine’s Day is approaching and we can feel the love in the air!
It’s time to prepare the surprises you have in store for your significant other, and CandyWarehouse.com is here to help.
Check out these beautiful Valentine’s Day candy buffets — they’re sure to inspire the romantic in anyone. Some of our favorite Valentine’s Day candies include chocolate roses, which exemplify sentiments of love and devotion, and Hershey’s Hugs in pink foil wrappers, ideal for this very special holiday. Another top choice is Champagne Bubbles — delicious gumdrops that actually taste like real bubbly, just without the debilitating effects.
Think of Valentine’s Day as a unique opportunity to engage the senses. With sweet and savory treats, you can tantalize the eyes, heart, mind and palate.
Create a beautiful candy display with ease! To get you started on building one of your own, see the list of candy below.
We’d love to see your Valentine’s Day candy creations! Send your high-resolution images to email@example.com for a chance to be featured on our site!
So it’s no surprise we got hooked on making these deliciously cute candy mice. (Watch the video tutorial here.)
Here’s what you’ll need:
Holding a cherry by its stem, dip it in the bowl of melted chocolate until fully covered.
Place the cherry on its side on wax paper. This is the mouse’s body and tail.
Dip the flat size of a Hershey’s Kiss into the chocolate to use as “glue.”
Press the Kiss onto the cherry, on the opposite side of the stem. This is the mouse’s head.
Nestle two sliced almond pieces behind the Kiss. These are the mouse’s ears.
Use the Candy Decorating Pens to draw eyes and a nose.
To set the chocolate, place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
Christmas is only a few weeks away and we’re in the mood to bake some cookies!
We wanted to share with you some of our favorite Christmas cookie recipes that really get us in the holiday spirit.
If you know peanut butter lovers, you’ll definitely want to bake a batch of Double Peanut Butter Cookies. This recipe includes both creamy peanut butter and Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips, which are melt-in-your-mouth delicious!
Double Peanut Butter Cookies
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
¾ cup creamy peanut butter
2 cups all-purpose baking mix
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¾ cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
1. Pre-heat oven to 375° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter until smooth. Beat in baking mix and vanilla until smooth. Stir in peanut butter chips.
3. Roll dough in hands to shape into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in holiday sugar mix to cover. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten slightly with bottom of a glass.
4. Bake 6-8 minutes or until very lightly browned. Cool completely on wire rack.
Makes about 3-1/2 dozen cookies.
View our Peanut Butter Cookie baking video here.
Chocolate Espresso Peppermint Cookies
2-1/2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips (about 60% cacao)
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon peppermint extract
Crushed Peppermint Candy Bits
1. Pre-heat oven to 375° F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Melt chocolate chips in microwave safe glass dish. Stir every 30 seconds until completely melted and smooth.
3. In a large bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, espresso powder and salt. Gently whisk ingredients together to break up lumps.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat butter until creamy. Beat in sugar, vanilla extract and peppermint extract. Beat in eggs. Add about half the melted chocolate (reserving the remaining for drizzle) and blend well. Gradually add flour mixture until fully combined.
5. Drop spoonfuls of dough on prepared cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
6. Bake 8-10 minutes, until cookies are cracked all over. Cool completely on wire rack.
7. Rewarm remaining melted chocolate. With a spoon, drizzle chocolate over each cookie. Top with peppermint bits. Chill to set chocolate, about 20 minutes.
Makes about 2 dozen cookies.
View our Chocolate Espresso Peppermint Cookie baking video here.
Holiday Sugar Cookies
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
¾ cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
¾ cup granulated sugar
2 tablespoons milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 cups all-purpose flour
2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
Various candy toppings and decorations
1. Pre-heat oven to 375° F.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Gently whisk ingredients together to break up lumps.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until smooth. Add eggs, milk and vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture until fully combined.
4. Cover and refrigerate dough until chilled, about 3 hours.
5. Roll dough in hands to shape into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Using a fork, gently press on the balls to flatten. Decorate with selected toppings.
6. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned at edges. Cool completely on wire rack.
Makes about 6 dozen cookies.
View our Sugar Cookie baking video here.
Looking to impress your party guests this Halloween? Create a one-of-a-kind candy buffet with unique, delicious treats that you’ll find only at CandyWarehouse.com.
Building a candy buffet is easy and fun. Choose from a variety of autumn colored candy, or make a spooky tablescape with ghoulish treats and sweets. Next, select candy jars to display the candy. And don’t forget handy candy scoops!
|Building a candy buffet is easy and fun. Choose from a variety of autumn colored candy, or make a spooky tablescape with ghoulish treats and sweets. Next, select candy jars to display the candy. And don’t forget handy candy scoops!|
With the first day of school in sight, the end of summer is near and that means that Fall is right around the corner. Even though it’s hotter than blazes these days in sunny Southern California where CandyWarehouse is based, we decided that since it’s time for you to start planning your Autumn parties and placing those precious candy orders, that we would show off our spectacular stash of seasonal goodies in a super special Autumn Candy Buffet. It might just inspire you to set up one of your own using the same or similar candy treats.
A lot of you are so impressed by the color-coordinated candy buffets in our photo galleries and ask us which candies we used and how much filled the cute containers in our photos, so this time we thought we would clue you in with the valuable behind-the-scenes information on how we make our sweet candy buffet magic. Armed with the right information, now you can re-create the same custom candy buffet at your own event!
If our candy buffets inspire you to create your own using our delicious candies, we invite you to send us photos of your custom creation. You just might get featured in our upcoming Creative Candy Buffets by CandyWarehouse Customers gallery! Send your snazzy, high resolution images to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Autumn buffet truly features something for everyone. We incorporated delicious milk and dark chocolate confections in classy metallic foils in earth-toned hues, as well as sweet-and-salty chocolate-covered sunflower seeds Red Sunbursts. Football fans who fawn over the perfect pairing of chocolate and peanut butter delight in our charming peanut butter-filled chocolates shaped and wrapped to look just like real footballs. Kids of all ages flip when they see fruity gummy bears in festive yellow, orange and blue colors, sugary blend of candy corn and hazelnut-colored gumballs infused with yummy root beer flavor. Among our favorite show-stopping confections in this mix are Cinnamon Jawbreakers in a rich, deep red tone, and pretty bow-tied Caramel Apple Flavored Swirl Lollipops that combine pumpkin orange, avocado green and ripe strawberry red hues.
Remember, before you check out make sure you order a scoop or two so that your guests can sample your sweet buffet in style and make their own party favors to take home at your event’s end. Also, we stock so many different kinds of candy bags and containers that you’re sure to find one that fits your event’s theme perfectly.
From all of us at CandyWarehouse, we hope you have a pleasant summer’s end and wish you Fall full of happy snacking!
Citizens of counties experiencing record high temperatures all over America this summer: we’ve got your seasonal snacking covered! Since there’s only so much ice cream and limited popsicles that you can consume to try and beat the heat, we’re letting you know about some super cool candies we have in stock that might take your mind off of the current steamy climate. From frozen treat-flavored Chupa Chups lollipops to heat-defying, shiny red Twizzlers with a sweet strawberry taste, we’ve got plenty of sugary snacks to keep you smiling.
Does it feel like it’s High Noon no matter what time of day it is? Saddle up with our Western Lollipops and get snacking despite the weather being hotter than blazes. Shed your chaps and spurs and escape the dusty Wild West heat with some sweets specially designed to invoke the utmost refreshment. Gummies in the form of seaside star creatures will give you a taste of breezy beach-side bumming with their sandy sugar textures and sun-bleached pastel hues.
That reminds us, we named Gummy Starfish Candy our Candy of Week today! Because you know we carry the coolest and freshest candy products around, we’ve started to spotlight one special CandyWarehouse candy that we’re freaking out about on Facebook. We’re sure you’ll love it just as much as we do! Just like us on Facebook and watch for our weekly posts every Tuesday to appear in your newsfeed. It just might make your week to see something this cool and sweet served up to you and ready for your shopping cart. Don’t delay, you can order these confections today! Be sure to visit our Facebook page to catch any previously spotlighted items that you may have missed from us made on Tuesdays past.