There’s a fresh scent in the air, the mourning doves are cooing, and we’re ready to have a spring fling with candy!
Check out these photographs of our newest spring candy buffet. We first created this mouth-watering display outdoors, in front of a natural green and yellow background, and then again inside our studio, to compare how the different lighting and environments effect the look of the candy.
Create a beautiful candy display with ease! To get started, see the list of candy we used below.
- Pastel Yellow Jordan Almonds
- Green Foiled Milk Chocolate Balls
- Apple Fruit Jell Slices
- Green Rock Candy Nuggets
- Yellow Sweet Tart Candy Flowers
- Green Sweet Tart Candy Flowers
- Tulip Lollipops
- Mega Fruit Gumballs
- Banana Salt Water Taffy
- Pastel Skittles
- Pastel Foiled Hershey’s Kisses
- Green & White Puffy Poles Marshmallows
- Gummy Flowers
- Flower Lollipops
- Pastel Sunflower Seeds
- Yellow Pufflettes
- Lemon Hard Candy Sticks
- Butterfly Lollipops
- Yellow Nonpareils Mint Chips
- Green Nonpareils Mint Chips
- Yellow Rock Candy Crystal Sticks
We’d love to see your spring candy creations! Send your high-resolution images to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to be featured on our site!