If you’re looking for a fun and easy idea for Valentine’s Day treats, try making these cute Marshmallow Pops! They’re perfect for kids and adults to make and share on this special holiday.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 6″ Lollipop Sticks
- 11.75″ Lollipop Sticks
- Chocolate Melting Pot
- Red Candy Melts
- White Candy Dips Tub
- Giant Pink & White Marshmallows
- Heart Shaped Peeps
- Valentine Nonpareils Sprinkles
- Micro Hearts Sprinkles
- Chocolate Hearts Mix Sprinkles
- Sweethearts Candy Hearts
- Pink Hershey’s Raspberry Hugs
We also used a glass candy dish, a Styrofoam shape to fit the candy dish and a red colored plate, all found at Michael’s Crafts store.
1. Place the Styrofoam shape in the glass candy dish and fill the dish with Sweetheart Candy Hearts and Pink Raspberry Hershey’s Hugs.
2. Pour the Red Candy Melts into the Melting Pot, and set the temperature to melt. You can also microwave the White Candy Dips tub at this time.
3. Poke the Giant Marshmallows and Heart Peeps with the lollipop sticks. Make sure the sticks are inserted deeply enough into each marshmallow.
4. Dip the marshmallows into the melted chocolate, making sure to remove any excess chocolate. Then roll the marshmallows into the candy topping of your choice.
5. Push the lollipop stick into the Styrofoam shape until it’s secure.
We also decorated marshmallows without using the lollipop sticks. Simply dip, decorate and eat!
Follow along with us while you watch the full Marshmallow Pops video here.